Richmond Area Multi-Services, Inc. (RAMS) is implementing California Department of Public Health Order as
of August 5, 2021 which states:
- COVID-19 pandemic remains a significant challenge in California, with the Delta variant being highly transmissible
- Unvaccinated persons are more likely to get infected and spread the virus, which is transmitted through the air.
- Most current hospitalizations and deaths are among unvaccinated persons.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is the most effective means of preventing infection with the COVID-19 virus, and subsequent transmission and outbreak
Additional policies have been enacted by San Francisco Unified School District.
It is RAMS policy to require that all staff, interns, trainees, and volunteers must be vaccinated to reduce the chance of transmission to vulnerable populations. By September 30, 2021, all staff must have their first does of a one-dose regimen or second does of a two-dose regimen.
Staff who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief must instead:
- Submit RAMS COVID-19 Vaccination – Declaration Form, and
- Show proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen test) administered within 72 hours of the first entrance at site, and *every week thereafter.
- As a long-term care setting, Broderick Residential staff must test TWICE a week
Adjusted Date for Broderick Residential, CYF Outpatient, Fu Yau Project, and Wellness Centers
- Staff are to immediately submit their vaccination status to RAMS Human Resources.
- CYF Services, Fu Yau Project, and Wellness Centers, this is required prior to the first entrance at school site.